- Only submissions submitted in English will be considered. Please ensure you thoroughly check your submission for spelling and grammatical errors as accepted abstracts will be printed as per your submission.
- Abstracts are to be no more than 300 words and are to be structured as detailed below.
- References, Title and authors details are not included in the word count.
- Abstracts should not contain bullet points. Please ensure any acronyms are spelt out in the first instance.
- Ensure that all author information (names, affiliations) is included and entered correctly.
- Presenters will be notified of acceptance in early June 2022 and will need to confirm their attendance and registration before the close of the early bird registration on June 30, 2022.
- Presenting authors are required to register for the congress. No funding is provided to presenters. Any presenter not registered for the congress by the early bird registration deadline will not have their abstract included in the program.
- Submissions that do not meet the structure requirements will not be reviewed.
- No abstracts will be accepted for review after April 20, 2022.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
All accepted abstracts will be distributed to all Congress attendees and published in the World Journal of Nuclear Medicine by the organizing committee, unless otherwise instructed.
All inquiries regarding abstracts for WFNMB 2022 should be emailed to the WFNMB Congress organizer on firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and Deadlines
* If authors do not register and pay before the close of the early bird registration on June 30, 2022 their accepted abstract may be canceled.
|Call for Abstracts opens||Junary 12,2022|
|Abstract Submission deadline||April 20,2022|
|Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts||Early June,2022|
|Presenters registration deadline *||June 30,2022|
The World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology and the Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine are dedicated to the promotion of evidence₋based research and clinical observations. All abstracts are subject to peer review.
All research and case presentation abstracts must include the headings:
All human or animal experimental studies presented must have prior Ethics Approval from institutional authorities. This must be declared in the Methods.
All accepted abstracts will be distributed onsite and published in the World Journal of Nuclear Medicine as received.
Poster presentation only, unless otherwise advised.
Themes (Alphabetical Order)
- Infection / Inflammation
- Molecular Imaging
- Nuclear Medicine Innovation
- Physics(including instrumentation & dosimetry)
- Radiochemistry / Radiochemistry
Terms and Conditions
By submitting your abstract, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I declare that the abstract submitted is the original work of at least one author/presenter.
- If the abstract is accepted, I confirm that at least one abstract author will register with full intention of attending and presenting the paper at the Congress.
- No funding is provided to presenters. Any presenter not registered for the Congress by the deadline specified in the acceptance email will have their abstract removed from the proceedings and program.
- If my abstract is accepted, I hereby consent that the abstract will be distributed to all Congress attendees and published in the World Journal of Nuclear Medicine by the organizing committee, unless otherwise instructed.
- I am aware that only abstracts from authors (or co-authors) who are at the Congress will be published.
- I am aware that if my abstract is selected for an oral presentation, I provide consent for my presentation to be video and audio recorded for content capture, and photos taken during my presentation/of my poster may be used and published by WFNMB.
- I declare that the work described in this abstract has appropriate approval under local, ethical and animal experimentation rules.
|Title:||The title of your poster should be identical to the title of the corresponding abstract.
Posters should show the names and affiliations of all contributing authors. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
|Conflicts of Interest :||All conflicts of interest should be disclosed.|
|Financial Support :||Financial support received in regard of the work described should be acknowledged.|
|Ethical Approval :||All human or animal experimental studies presented MUST have prior Ethics Approval from institutional authorities. This must be declared in the Methods.|
|Drug Names:||Use generic drug names with the proprietary names in brackets e.g. xxx (yyy). Disclose the identity of experimental agents and/or technologies discussed.|
|Trademarks:||Avoid the use of trademarks, advertisements or product company logos.|