- Only submissions submitted in English will be considered. Please ensure you thoroughly check your submission for spelling and grammatical errors as accepted abstracts will be printed as per your submission.
- Abstracts are to be no more than 300 words and are to be structured as detailed below.
- References, Title and authors details are not included in the word count.
- Abstracts should not contain bullet points. Please ensure any acronyms are spelt out in the first instance.
- Ensure that all author information (names, affiliations) is included and entered correctly.
- You may enter up to 10 co-authors including the first author.
- The presenting author will be notified of acceptance in early June 2022 and will need to confirm their attendance and registration before the close of the early bird registration on June 30, 2022.
- Presenting authors are required to register for the congress. No funding is provided. Any presenting author not registered for the congress by the early bird registration deadline will not have their abstract included in the program.
- Submissions that do not meet the structure requirements will not be reviewed.
- No abstracts will be accepted for review after April 20, 2022.
Please confirm that you have submitted your abstract with proper supporting documents.
Abstract saved as a “Draft” will not be reviewed.
A confirmation email will be sent from the submission portal.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Poster presentations will be presented in a digital format as “ePosters” through the virtual meeting platform.
All accepted abstracts will be distributed to all Congress attendees and published in the World Journal of Nuclear Medicine by the Organizing Committee, unless otherwise instructed.
All inquiries regarding abstracts for WFNMB 2022 should be emailed to the WFNMB2022 Registration/Abstract Submission Office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and Deadlines
The deadline for Call for abstracts has been extended to May12,2022 (23:59JST).
* The presenting author needs to register as a full-time delegate. One day delegate is not eligible to submit abstracts.
|CALL FOR ABSTRACTS OPENS||January 12,2022|
|ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE||
|NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF ABSTRACTS||Early June,2022|
|THE PRESENTING AUTHOR REGISTRATION DEADLINE *||June 30,2022|
The World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology and the Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine are dedicated to the promotion of evidence-based research and clinical observations. All abstracts are subject to peer review.
All research and case presentation abstracts must include the headings:
All human or animal experimental studies presented must have prior Ethics Approval from institutional authorities. This must be declared in the Methods.
All accepted abstracts will be distributed onsite and published in the World Journal of Nuclear Medicine as received.
Poster presentation only, unless otherwise advised.
Themes (Alphabetical Order)
- Infection / Inflammation
- Molecular Imaging
- Nuclear Medicine Innovation
- Physics (including instrumentation & dosimetry)
- Radiochemistry / Radiochemistry
Terms and Conditions
By submitting your abstract, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I declare that the abstract submitted is the original work of at least one author/presenter.
- If the abstract is accepted, I confirm that the presenting author will register with full intention of attending and presenting the paper at the Congress.
I am aware that to funding is provided to presenters other than recipients of Travel Grant/YIA, and that any presenter not registered for the Congress by June 30, 2022 will have their abstract removed from the proceedins and program.
- If my abstract is accepted, I hereby consent that the abstract will be distributed to all Congress attendees and published in the World Journal of Nuclear Medicine by the Organizing Committee, unless otherwise instructed.
- I declare that the work described in this abstract has appropriate approval under local, ethical and animal experimentation rules.
|Title:||The title of your poster should be identical to the title of the corresponding abstract.
Posters should show the names and affiliations of all contributing authors. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
|Conflict of Interest :||All Conflict of Interest should be disclosed.|
|Financial Support :||Financial support received in regard of the work described should be acknowledged.|
|Ethical Approval :||All human or animal experimental studies presented MUST have prior Ethics Approval from institutional authorities. This must be declared in the Methods.|
|Drug Names:||Use generic drug names with the proprietary names in brackets e.g. xxx (yyy). Disclose the identity of experimental agents and/or technologies discussed.|
|Trademarks:||Avoid the use of trademarks, advertisements or product company logos.|
Enter necessary information and abstract body by following the instruction given on the submission page, and submit.
After you submit your paper, no changes or updates will be accepted.
Additional Information for Japanese